Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Cruelty-Free Thought For the Day...

Hello, my sweeties!

Well, I'm a month shy of completing my class, but of course, it's always busiest and craziest right towards the end!  As a result, I haven't had a second to spare looking up or trying out new products to tell you about, but I wanted to stick my head in here and send you guys my hugs!

So to that end, today's update is nothing more than a really lovely quote from author Alice Walker ("The Color Purple") about how kindness should apply to all beings, regardless of gender, race, religion - or how many legs they have to scoot their fabulous selves around on!

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men." -- Alice Walker

Isn't that beautiful?  I never heard that before, but I think it's particularly appropriate for our little blog.  It shows that no matter who we are, or how different, we all should love and respect each other.


So till I have some spare time once again, here's a hug, a smooch...




Oooh! And a frappuccino!  Yaaay!  One of those for everybody!

Aaanyway....M'WAAAH!!!

Bunches o' love, and a little Starbucks,

Lisa and Edison!
XO

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! I created a blog to alert people in the tri state area of animals in urgent need. It's amazing home many homes can be found via the social media when we join together and get the word out. ~Eileen http://compassionatechoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete