Thursday, May 21, 2009

I swear, I haven't disappeared from the face of the earth!

Hi there, long time no see!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but this month has been insane at my actual job-job. I promise to be more around more, to be more visible, and to dig for more info. In short, to be a better "blog-friend" (Internet readers - will you accept this rose?). Hey, you know how it goes - start a new blog, put up your first six or so posts like a house on fire, and then have work take over all your blogging time!

One of my plans, now that I've gotten most of my basic info out there to you, is to "spotlight" a lot of the great CF brands I've been indulging in, because there are plenty of them!

For example, I'm currently obsessed, obsessed I tell you, with this awesome online brand of mineral makeup called Aromaleigh, and the more info I can get out there about it, the better. Also Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for the most incredible perfume oils you'll find. Deva products for hair care, Lush for face care, Desert Essence and Jason Naturals for body care - those are just a few teasers to throw out there to you, and I'll get into detail with those, one yummy brand at a time.

So till tomorrow when I start our first brand spotlight in earnest, stay safe, be good, brush your teeth, and if you were one of the ones who didn't vote for Adam Lambert on Tuesday night during the "American Idol" finale, for shame on you! (Kidding! But I am bummed that the poor guyliner guy didn't win.)

Arrivederci, Roma!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment